rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wendy's, Princeton, WV

Today, I was between schools working on the digital divide survey, and I stopped for lunch at Wendy's. Big Mistake! The fries were cold and the burger was dripping with grease. Even the bun was soaked. I would avoid that place like the plague until they improve their
standards. If you are still craving a Wendy's burger, make the long trek to the Bluefield, VA location where the food is still good.

Tiffany and I met up at the post office to submit our passport applications and then left to get an early dinner at Subway. We ran in to some teacher pals and spent the time catching up. Subway is a very reliable resturant. It's hard to mess up a sandwich that is made to order right in front of you, and if you do it's your fault for not paying attention. And to top it all off, Tiffany and I both won cookies with the Subway Scrabble game. Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: